Thursday, November 5, 2009

Alyssa

Alyssa, I love you, I miss you and I haven't forgotten you!! I wish I could say I have hope, but have been told it is best not to hope.
I do want to say that a great deal is being done because of you. I know it isn't fair, and you will never know, that at your tiny age of 13 months, you have to be one of the few that makes a difference for others, but you are making that difference! Because of you and just a couple others, things are changing! Very bad people are being sought and will be severly punished. More importantly than that, there will be countless other little girls and boys just like you who will never have to go through what you have, and continue to go through. I know it is difficult and unfair to pay the price in order for others to be safe, but you are my sweet and spunky little girl and even though you had no choice in what happened to you, I am very proud of you.
Missing you and praying you are safe and someday will be happy,
Mom

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please know that many are praying with and for both of you. - J

KJS said...

As always, you and Aly are in my prayers.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
♥ Kayla ♥ said...

We are praying for you and Alyssa. This last post brought me to tears. If you need to talk, just pop onto RQ, and we'll always be there for you. Thank you for opening your blog back up so those that know you you on RQ can read.
Tabitha

Tami said...

My god I never in a million years would have imagined anything like this. My heart goes out to you and Alyssa.

Dear Heavenly father, please see to it that Linda and Alyssa are together again and living in America with her mommy where she belongs.

In Jesus name I pray and have faith that this will happen. Anyone and everyone please say Amen to make it a group prayer. Prayer in groups are much stronger.

Tami

Anonymous said...

I rarely cry but your story made me cry. I hope these people and all the people involved in child trafficking will be punished. I hope and pray that one day you'll be reunited with Alyssa.
Marie

Anonymous said...

MY Hart aches for you and your daughter. As an AP I know what it is like and can not imagine not having your daughter. Was your lawyer able to find anything out about Alyssa. Are you able to go and see her at all.
Will be praying that you are reunited with her quickly

industrial first aid said...

Well, I rarely cry but your story made me cry. I hope these people and all the people involved in child trafficking will be punished soon. I hope and pray that one day you will be reunited with Alyssa.